Food Counter Attendant Jobs in Canada (LMIA Approved): LMIA Jobs are Visa Sponsored Jobs in Canada that allows an employer to hire foreign workers temporarily. Later on, Job Contract can be extended and the employee can apply for Permanent Residence. There are many skilled and unskilled professions that accept foreign workers on LMIA. In this post, we have brought easy, unskilled professions that don’t require much education or experience, but get you a chance to go and settle to Canada. We are talking about Food Counter Attendant Jobs in Canada (LMIA Approved). So, let’s get started without any further ado.
What is a LMIA?
LMIA stands for Labor Market Impact Assessment. It is a permission document that an employer needs to obtain and show to the Department of Labor that a foreign worker is needed to fill the temporary shortage. When your employer gets this document, he can offer you or another international worker the job. So, its kind of a visa sponsorship from your employer. LMIA is valid for 18 months, after which your employer offers visa sponsor for you if he extends your contract. Otherwise, you apply for your work visa yourself.
What are the requirements of Food Counter Attendant Jobs in Canada (LMIA Approved)
- You should be at least 18 years of old.
- You should be legally entitled to work in Canada.
- You should have all visa documents.
- Some employers only apply for your LMIA if you have experience of the relevant job or relevant industry.
What are the benefits of Food Counter Attendant Jobs in Canada (LMIA Approved)?
Health benefits, Financial benefits, Long term benefits. Free Food/ Staff Meals are another great advantage. Some employers free accommodation too.
How long is a Food Counter Attendant Shift?
A Food Counter Attendant Shift is 8-10 hours long, depending upon the employer’s condition.
Are Food Counter Attendants’ Jobs Permanent?
Initially, they are part-time, leading to Full-Time.
What is the average minimum wage of a Food Counter Attendant?
The average minimum wage of a Food Counter Attendant is $ 15 an hour.
What is expected from a Food Counter Attendant?
- Greeting customers as they arrive.
- Helping customers find seats and the restroom.
- Presenting the customer’s menu, and answering their questions about the menu.
- Noting special requests.
- Serving food to diners/takeaway customers from the counter.
- Sending waiter staff to the seated customers to take their orders.
- Communicating food and drink orders to the kitchen staff.
- Assembling and packaging takeaway orders.
- Maintaining cleanliness standards by keeping the counters, tableware, and utensils clean.
- Keeping an eye on the food inventory and replenishing food supplies when required.
- Presenting customers with the bill and processing payments.
How can we get Food Counter Attendant Jobs LMIA Approved?
Job Bank Canada is the most accredited source of LMIA Approved Jobs whether Food Counter Attendants or any other Job in Canada because it is the official web portal of the Canadian government. You can apply for Food Counter Attendant Jobs in Canada by clicking on the link below.
- Title: Food counter attendant – LMIA available
- Employer: Fast food restaurant.
- Location: Edmonton, Calgary, and other Alberta cities.
- Salary: $15.50 / Hour.
- vacancies: 2 vacancies.
- Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time 40 Hours / Week.
- Start date: As soon as possible.
- Employment conditions: Morning, Day, Evening, Shift, Weekend.