Animal Farm Workers Jobs in Australia (482 Visa Sponsorship): As Australia is a very vast and fertile country with marginal soil areas, this geographical characteristic makes it a country ideal for livestock farming rather than intensive farming. This is the reason food production from livestock animals accounts for about half ($30b) of the gross value of Agriculture as a whole. According to Agriculture Victoria, Victoria has almost 29000 farms with over 22 million beef and dairy cattle, sheep and lambs, pigs, poultry, goats, and other animals. Interestingly, the job opportunity we will discuss today is also about Animal Farm Workers Jobs in Australia (482 Visa Sponsorship). It is about pork production in the beautiful area of Roadhogs, Northern Country, Victoria. Those applications will be considered which are for Seasonal Holidays Work. Before visa expiration, the employer will sponsor you for a 482 TSS Visa Sponsorship. Further details are discussed below about Animal Farm Workers Jobs in Australia (482 Visa Sponsorship).
Are education and experience necessary for Seasonal Animal Farm Workers Jobs in Australia?
No, they are not. However, experience is greatly preferred.
What are the requirements Seasonal Animal Farm Worker Visa?
- Be invited and sponsored by an approved Temporary Activities Sponsor;
- Usually, be over 21 years of age;
- Not have had a previous Australian visa application refused or canceled (exemptions may apply);
- Meet the genuine temporary stay requirement; and
- Meet the health and character requirements.
How long can you stay in Australia under Seasonal Animal Farm Worker Visa?
You can stay up to nine months.
How much does Seasonal Animal Farm Worker Visa cost?
A Seasonal Worker visa costs AUD 315. However, the privileges and immunities stream is free of charge.
What is the minimum national hourly salary of a Seasonal Animal Farm Worker Visa in Australia?
From 28 April 2022, workers under the Award will be paid a minimum hourly rate of $25.41 (indexed annually).
What is the minimum average salary of a Seasonal Animal Farm Worker in Australia/
$26.73 per hour.
What is a 482 Visa Sponsorship?
According to Australian Skilled Migration, The 482 visa is a temporary skill shortage visa, allowing a skilled worker to temporarily live and work in Australia if nominated by an approved employer who hasn’t been able to find an appropriately skilled Australian worker. The job post you will find link below is posted by an employer who will not only pay for your Seasonal Worker Visa but also sponsor you for your 482 Visa.
What are the job duties of a Pork Producer in a Pig Farm?
- To plan, organize, control, coordinate, and perform farming operations to breed and raise piggery livestock in the breeder unit, including the mating shed and dry sow shed
- The harrowing shed where the sows/gilts give birth and the piglets are cared for during the four weeks after they are born.
- Selling Pig Products like meat to wholesale supplies and other businesses.
What are the benefits of a Seasonal Animal Farm Worker Visa in Australia?
There are as many benefits as much employers, e.g., this employer offers you the following scheme of social, financial, and health benefits:
- Seasonal Holiday Worker Visa Assistance/Fee provided by the employer.
- Employer will sponsor 482 TSS Visa for those who have long-term plans to come to Australia for work.
- Competitive Salary.
- Paid Overtime.
- Housing on the farm
- Cost of flights to Australia.
How to Apply for Seasonal Animal Farm Working Jobs in Australia?
- Job Title: Pig Farm Worker/ Animal Farm Worker/ Pork Production Worker.
- Job Region: Roadhogs, Melbourne, Australia.
- Expected Salary: $56,100 per year.
- Knowledge required: No.
- Experience required: No, but preferred.
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes.
- Employee Benefits: Yes.