Restaurant Assistant Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship (Apply Online with Complete Guideline): Trade body UK Hospitality has reported a serious staffing shortage in UK’s Hospitality Sector i.e. 48 percent higher than Post-Covid Crisis. Around 25% of the hospitality workforce comes from the EU, and in 2015, Hospitality Industry was the fourth biggest UK Industry employing around 2.9m people. However, post-Brexit, EU Workers returned to their home countries, thus creating a vacuum in the industry. According to Robb Report, Restaurants are still struggling to hire as many as 2 million workers in the UK. According to Bloomberg, Domino’s and McDonald’s are even struggling with Restaurant Labor Shortages.
Keeping in view this shortage, UK government has authorized local eateries and some food businesses (Food Chains already have a diverse and international workforce) to call foreign workers/ international workers on Visa Sponsorship because there is a shortage of Restaurant Workers all over the UK, along with the overall labor supply gap of 1330,000 workers. Complete Information on Restaurant Assistant Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship (Apply Online with Complete Guidelines)
Details of Restaurant Assistant Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship ( £20.4 – £20.6 / hour and free accommodation)
|Job Type||Restaurant Assistant/ Restaurant Worker|
|Minimum Experience Required||No|
|Education Required||Basic English|
|Any Age Limit||No|
|Salary Per Hour||£20.4 – £20.6|
|Work Schedule||36 hours per week|
Education & Experience Requirements of Restaurant Assistant Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship ( £20.4 – £20.6 / hour and free accommodation)
- No experience required but preferred.
- No knowledge required.
- Basic English Language Proficiency i.e. IELTS 4.
- Positivity and flexibility are key when working.
- Show off your effective communication abilities and attention to detail.
- All Immigration requirements of UK Seasonal Worker Visa ( Post Brexit, Points-based immigration has made it very difficult to migrate to UK as an unskilled worker, the former Tier 3 AND 5 Visa).
Benefits of Restaurant Assistant Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship ( £20.4 – £20.6 / hour and free accommodation)
- Live in affordable housing and incur no travel costs
- Contributory Pension Plan for the Company
- 21 days of annual leave, with holidays excluded.
- Discounted gym membership for staff
- Wonderfully diverse work environment
- Possibilities for career advancement within a friendly team.
What is the Salary Package of a Restaurant Assistant in UK with Visa Sponsorship?
According to Talent.com, The average assistant manager restaurant salary in the United Kingdom is £25,500 per year or £13.08 per hour. Entry-level positions start at £23,000 per year while most experienced workers make up to £32,000 per year.
Who can Apply for Restaurant Assistant Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship?
It doesn’t matter where you come from, Restaurant Assistant Jobs in UK are open to people from all over the world. Anyone can apply from anywhere.
Anyone is welcome to apply, including foreigners from outside UK. However, it is important to note that only those who the employer deems qualified for the job will be contacted.
Countries eligible to apply for Sponsorship jobs in Australia
People apply from India, Nigeria, Philippines, Pakistan, Kenya, Cameroon, Ghana, Nigeria, Canada UAE (United Arab Emirates), Trinidad & Tobago, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, and Mexico. You can be from any nationality.
Does UK need Foreign Restaurant Workers?
According to Resdiary, In 2022, there were 475,000 people employed in the restaurant industry in the UK. There are 194 Restaurants with a Michelin Star in the UK as of 2022. In the latest year, the workforce in the food sector made up 13.4 percent of the total workforce. Such a vital/ crucial industry, without a pinch of doubt, needs foreign/ international workers due to a shortage of workers as statistics shared above tell us that Restaurants are struggling to hire as many as 2 million workers.
How to Apply for Restaurant Assistant Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship?
Restaurant Jobs is UK’s biggest and the only exclusive job search site for Restaurant/ Food Services Jobs in UK.
- How to Find a Job on Restaurant Jobs Website: First Visit the Website www.restaurantjobs.co.uk
- It will list a total of 5,953 Jobs.
- Then, in the Search Bar enter the Keyword “Visa Sponsorship“, Restaurant Jobs/ Restaurant Assistant Jobs.
- Then Select Location “UK “. Click on All UK
- Now it will list all Restaurant/ Restaurant Assistant Jobs in UK that Supports Visa Sponsorship.
LinkedIn lists a total of 884 New Restaurant Assistant Jobs both for local and international job seekers with Visa Sponsorship.
- How to Find a Job on LinkedIn Website: First Visit the website: www.uklinkedin.com
- It will list nearly 884 Restaurant Assistant Jobs with 33 new in the month of July.
- Then, in the Search Bar enter the Keyword “Visa Sponsorship“, Restaurant Assistant Jobs.
- Then Select Location “UK “. Click on All UK
- Now it will list Restaurant Assistant Jobs in UK that Supports Visa Sponsorship
More Ways to Find more Restaurant Assistant Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
Another way to find Restaurant Assistant Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship Jobs is to search on Google, and the Internet by writing “UK Restaurants/ Food Companies willing to hire foreign workers ”. It will list all food businesses in UK that want to hire foreign workers. And you can go to their website and apply from there.