Many people from Pakistan and other Asian nations seek factory worker positions in Romania and other European Union countries. Most of the time, people are not successful in obtaining these positions because they need to be made aware of the prerequisites for the job, the requirements for the visa, the location of this employment, and how to apply for them.
If you currently working in a factory and are considering relocating to Romania for employment opportunities. We have released all of the information regarding factory worker jobs in Romania in 2023 that will sponsor work visas, including working conditions, average wage, job timings, requirements for work visa sponsors, and much more. In addition, the names of the websites where these jobs may be found have been provided for you so that you can quickly look for them.
- Minimum age: 21
- Position: Factory Worker
- Required Skillet: None
- Prior work experience: preferred but not required
- Sponsorship for visas: yes
Specific Categories Of Factory Workers In Romania?
- Those who work in bakeries or confectionary factories.
- Machine Operators and Operators of Assembling Parts Machines.
- Those in Charge of the Production.
- Those who work in warehouses.
- Those who work in storage facilities.
- Warehouse Yard Keepers.
- People who work in purchasing
- Workers in the Construction and Manufacturing Sectors (all categories).
- Employees of Automotive Manufacturing Facilities (all categories).
- Packaging staff.
- Those that clean factories.
- Quality control supervisor.
- Those employed in manufacturing agricultural products (all categories).
- Materials engineers.
Factory Workers’ Romanian Benefits
Factory Worker Jobs in Romania are great possibilities for young and jobless Pakistanis to find work because they allow their employees to enjoy various perks and a good income. Some of these benefits include the following:
- The majority of businesses provide one-time complimentary dinners.
- The majority of the companies provide complimentary travel and visa services.
- The process of applying conditions is quite simple and does not require the applicant’s prior knowledge or expertise.
- The corporation will cover your medical expenses, insurance, and transportation.
- The Romanian labor rules come with several advantages and advantages.
Factory Job Requirements
- The Romanian Labor Law is highly user-friendly and flexible. You do not require any previous experience or other prerequisites to participate in this activity. Sewing, for example, is one of those businesses that need candidates to have at least two years of experience before they can work in their factories.
- To apply for a work visa, you must be between the ages of 21 and 50.
- All that is required of you is to have a clean criminal record and mental and physical fitness.
- Your chances of finding a job in any of the Gulf States improve significantly if you have previous work experience in any of those states.
- Romanian enterprises will hire you on a contract basis for two years
- BRI International, widely regarded as the best international recruiting firm, stipulates that applicants must possess at least a Metric level education and two years of relevant work experience.
Benefits For Romanian Factory Workers:
The Romanian Labor Code is known for its adaptability and generous benefits. In Romania, working in factories is considered a highly respected and protected occupation. These worker protections are accorded to foreign nationals on an equal footing with domestic employees. Among these rights are the following:
- The length of the workday is not unequal. You must work a full day and a half every six days of the week.
- You are eligible for paid time off for vacations, sick days, maternity, and paternity leave.
- The law provides a clear outline of the minimum wage requirements.
- More Time with Pay
- Retirement Savings Plans
The worker’s industry, level of experience, and location all play a role in determining the worker’s average income in Romanian factories. Yet, according to adverts for industrial worker employment in Romania that can be found on various websites, the monthly salary might range from EUR 550 to EUR 650.
How Can Apply?
On any of the websites we’ve linked to in this section, you can look for work as a fast-food factory worker in Romania.
- Bestjobs. ro
- OLX Romania
- Ilm Career.com