Caregiver Jobs in New Zealand with Visa Sponsorship (Complete application guide with Application Link): You can estimate the demand of healthcare workers, and caregivers workers from the fact, that New Zealand has launched a separate visa category called ” New Zealand Caregiver Program”, in effect from October 2022. Now, Immigration New Zealand has launched another pathway called new care workers’ residence pathway. This work-to-residence pathway for care workers will be available to apply for from September 2023. There are 33,000 caregivers currently employed in aged care in New Zealand. Between 12,000 and 20,000 more residents will need aged residential care by 2026. Demand for workers is expected to increase by between 50% and 75% (full time equivalents) by 2026. [Source: Grant Thornton Aged residential care service review (2010).] Other than Aged Nurse Care, the following fields are in dire need of workers:
- Disabilities Services Officer,
- Residential Care Officer,
- Aged and Disabled Carers,
- Nursing Support Worker,
- Personal Care Assistant,
- Therapy Aide, Child or Youth Residential Care Assistant,
- Diversional Therapist.
After two years of employment as a caregiver, the employee can apply for permanent residence. Read on more below to find more about Caregivers Jobs in New Zealand with Visa Sponsorship (Complete application guide with Application Link).
Job Overview of Caregivers Jobs in New Zealand with Visa Sponsorship?
- Job Title: Caregiver
- Job Region: New Zealand
- Expected Salary: $26.16 per hour- $ 30 per hour
- Job Type: Skilled Job role
- Job Nature: Permanent
- Knowledge required: ANZSCO Level 4
- Experience required: 2 years
What are the education & experience requirements of Caregivers Jobs in New Zealand with Visa Sponsorship?
To be eligible for this visa, applicants must meet specific requirements, including:
- Holding a recognized qualification in caregiving or nursing, such as a diploma or degree in nursing or healthcare
- Having at least two years of experience as a caregiver or nurse in a residential care facility, hospital, or community care setting
- Meeting health and character requirements
- Having a job offer from a New Zealand employer who is approved by Immigration New Zealand.
- You must be between 18 to 55 years of age.
- Your employment must be permanent and full-time (at least 30 hours a week), or fixed-term for at least 12 months.
- For 24 months, you must have worked in New Zealand in a care workforce sector role that paid you the level 4 support workers minimum wage rate or more.
- You must meet residency health and character requirements. Meeting them for a temporary visa, such as the Accredited Employer Work Visa (AEWV), does not mean you meet them for the Care Workforce Work to Residence Visa.
- You must provide certified English translations of all supporting documents that are in other languages with your application.
What documents are required for Caregivers Jobs in New Zealand with Visa Sponsorship?
- Valid passport
- Evidence of qualifications and work experience as a caregiver or nurse equal to ANZSCO Level 4.
- Evidence of English language proficiency i.e. band 5 or more.
- Job offer from an approved New Zealand employer.
- Financial records like payment slips, bank statements, etc.
How Much does Care Workforce Work to Residence Visa Cost to Work in New Zealand as a Caregiver with Visa Sponsorship?
What is the minimum national salary of a Caregiver in New Zealand?
The level 4 support workers’ minimum wage rate from 1 July 2022 is $28.25 per hour. As Caregiver comes under the Level 4, this is the same wage rate for Caregivers.
What is the salary package of a Caregiver in New Zealand with Visa Sponsorship?
$26.16 per hour- $ 30 per hour. depending upon the experience and qualifications.
Which nationalities are eligible to apply for Caregiver Jobs in New Zealand with Visa Sponsorship?
What are the benefits of Caregiver Jobs in New Zealand with Visa Sponsorship?
- Live, work and study in New Zealand.
- Include your partner and dependent children aged 24 and under in your residence application.
- Apply for permanent residency after two years.
- There are more Caregiver Jobs in New Zealand with Visa Sponsorship then you can ever imagine.
- Access to Public Healthcare and Education.
- Quality of life.
- Competitive Salaries.
- Financial, Social, and Health Benefits.
How to Apply for Caregiver Jobs in New Zealand with Visa Sponsorship?
- First, find a valid job offer from a valid employer.
- Check if the job offer is recent.
- Check if the employer is sponsoring you for the visa or not.
- If Visa Sponsorship is not offered, Complete your visa process as described above.
- Compile all the necessary documents.
- Submit your application form with all the documents mentioned above, including your CV/ Resume.
- Job Title: Aged Care Nurses
- Job Region: Auckland CBD, Auckland
- Job Industry: Nursing-Aged Care (Healthcare & Medical)
- Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
- Employer’s name: Blue Care
- Expected Salary: $15,900 per year tax-free
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Employee Benefits: Yes.
Caregiver Jobs in New Zealand with Visa Sponsorship are now easy to get with Care Workforce Work to Residence Visa. Just make sure to have the relevant education, experience, and skills along with the necessary documents to apply. As New Zealand is in dire need of Caregivers and other Healthcare Workers, you can cash this opportunity after upgrading your skills.
Hi, I am sorry for this extra paragraph we just let you know about the site phonelaylo website where you can find every type for Mobile phone details.