Baker Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship ($70,000 Salary): According to Emigrate to Australia, there are over 34,000 people already employed as bakers in Australia, and there is more than double the potential for new workers to join the industry. Baker Jobs are currently listed on the Australian Skilled Occupation List, Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL), and Short-term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL), along with Chef Jobs. Another report by National Skills Commission says that except for the Australian Capital Territory, Canberra, there is a shortage of Baker skills in all six states. Baker’s profession has much flexibility, when compared to other professions because it is not a traditional 9-5 job. We have brought to you one such amazing Baker job opportunity in Australia, not only with Visa Sponsorship but also an average salary of 70,000 per year (while an average baker’s salary is around $60,00 per year). Make sure to read everything about Baker Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship ($70,000 Salary) and don’t miss any single detail of this life-changing job opportunity.
Where is this Baker Job in Australia with Visa Sponsorship located?
Swan Hills, VIC, Australia.
What are the requirements of Baker Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship?
Mostly High School Diploma is enough with at least one year of experience. But, most employers demand at least 2 years of experience. Knowledge/ education is not demanded in this role. Experience matters the most. However, some employers demand Trade level qualifications like a Level 3 diploma or equivalent.
What are the average working hours of Bakers in Australia?
An Average Baker works around 44 hours a week. This employer offers a seven day roster which can be flexible. Moreover, the job schedule of every employer is different with respect to the shift of length.
What are the cons of Baker Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship?
Mostly, you have to work on weekends and weekdays, or during holidays.
What are the pros of Baker Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship?
- Temporary and Permanent Work Visas both are available.
- Some employers free accommodation and food as well.
- Employee Benefits like paid annual leaves, paid holidays, paid overtime, etc.
- There are vast job prospects for Bakers in Australia.
Which types of Bakers have the highest demand in Australia with Visa Sponsorship?
- Pastry Chefs/ Cooks.
- Cake Chefs.
- Bread Bakers.
What are the visa options for Bakers in Australia?
TSS short-term visa, 180 Visa, 190 Visa, 482 Visa, 494 Visa.
What is the average salary of a Baker in Australia with a Visa Sponsorship?
An Average baker earns around $60,000 per year or $30.00 per hour.
What a Baker is supposed to do?
- Preparing and baking sourdough bread loaves, baguettes, and rolls.
- Preparing viennoiserie, pastries inclusive of glazing pastries
- Coordinating the forming, loading, baking, unloading, de-panning, and cooling of batches of bread, rolls, and pastry products.
What kind of person does it take to be a Baker/ Qualities of a Baker?
- You should be greatly accustomed to working in a quick and fast-paced environment.
- You should be well-organized with good time management.
- You should have great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong Attention to Detail.
Where can I apply for Baker Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship?
- Job Location: SwanHill, VIC, Australia.
- Knowledge required: No.
- Experience needed: 1 year.
2. Company: LAKE HOUSE RETREAT PTY LTD
- Location: Daylesford VIC
- Hours: Full time 40 hours per week
- Experience Required: min 2 years in a relevant role