Doha Institute of Graduate Studies Scholarship 2023: Doha Institute for Graduate Studies is a college or university in Qatar’s capital city of Doha. Qatari and foreign students can get full-funded scholarships to study at the university. Fill out an application for the 2024 Doha Institute for Graduate Studies Scholarship. The Doha Institute for Graduate Studies has scholarships for master’s and doctoral degrees that cover all costs. IELTS doesn’t have to be taken if the candidate already has a degree from an English-speaking school.
Anyone from any country can apply for a grant from the Doha Institute for Graduate Studies. All applicants must fill out an application for entry and the part of the application about scholarships. At the end of the study, students will get a Master’s or a PhD. In Qatar, they will have a lot of jobs and work opportunities with good salaries and good living conditions.
Details of Doha Institute for Graduate Studies Scholarship 2024
- Host Country: Qatar
- Degree Level: Masters, PhD
- University Name: Doha Institute for Graduate Studies
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Doha Institute for Graduate Studies gives out many fully funded scholarships every year to draw students from inside and outside the State of Qatar.
Tamim Scholarship (For Qatari and International Students in the Arab World)
- Cover the full cost of school.
- Free room and board.
- Pay a check every month.
- Health care coverage.
- Two plane tickets to and from your home country when you arrive and when you graduate
Sanad Scholarship (For International Students, Qatari, and Residents in Qatar)
- Program’s Fees (10 to 100 %)
- Full Tuition Fee coverage
- Free Accommodation
- Monthly Stipend
- Health Insurance
- Two travel tickets from and to the home country upon arrival and after graduation
- School of Social Sciences and Humanities
- Critical Security Studies
- Social Psychology
- Clinical Psychology
- Social Work
- Human Rights
- Media Studies
- Politics and International Relations
- Linguistics and Arabic Lexicography
- Sociology and Anthropology
- Conflict Management and Humanitarian Action
- School of Economics, Administration and Public Policy
- Public Policy
- Public Administration
- Executive Master of Public Administration
- Dual EMBA-EMPA Degree
- Any person from any country can apply for the scholarship.
- The person applying must have a bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- All of the applicant’s school records must be sent in.
- Transcripts for bachelor’s degrees and master’s degrees are verified by government bodies.
- A valid academic score of at least 6.5 on the IELTS or TOEFL
- A minimum of three letters of recommendation from experts who know you
- CV (Curriculum Vitae) that was updated
English Language Requirements
If a candidate got a degree from one of DI’s approved universities where English is the main language of instruction, the English language requirement could be waived.
The British Council has started a new program called IELTS One Skill Retake 2023. With this program, you can retake a single module to improve your score without having to take the whole test again.
Every year, the admissions decisions are made public in April, and classes start in August or September.
The Doha Institute for Graduate Studies’ application deadline for Master’s and Ph.D. studies is January 15, 2024.