At Acker Warren, they’ve made it a mission to assist individuals and families in starting over after experiencing hardship. Acker Warren also wants to give first-year college students a chance at a new beginning. They recognize the financial commitment required to pursue higher education, and we hope the Acker Warren New Start Scholarship will assist a deserving student in making that commitment.
At the Arlington, Texas Company, they give two first-year students $1,000 scholarships twice a year.
- Acker Warren Fresh Start Scholarship recipients must:
- You will be or currently attend a four-year college or university;
- You are at least 17 years old and a first-year student.
- Two deserving students will each receive a $1,000 scholarship.
Are You Prepared To Apply?
Remember to provide the following details while applying for this scholarship:
- Data for making contact
- Expert headshot
- Accreditation documentation
- Essay of about 500-1,000 words
The scholarship application is due May 23, 2023, for the upcoming fall semester.
Choose The Champ:
The scholarship committee will take around a month after the deadline to review all submissions and make their final decision. Before selecting the best candidate, they will give each application a thorough analysis and use the following factors for determining merit:
While evaluating an application, one question is
- Whether the candidate fulfilled all requirements and supplied all data.
- Is the candidate’s writing well-developed, engaging, and well-written?
- Does the essay provide a complete response to the question?
How To Apply?
To apply for this scholarship visit here.