Seasonal Warehouse Worker Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship ( £10.9 – £10.9 / hour): Recent data from the Office for National Statistics (ONS) has revealed that demand for warehouse staff in the UK rose by 43.2% at the end of 2022 when compared with pre-pandemic levels. December 2022 saw over 1,000 more job adverts for warehousing jobs in the UK than in the same month of 2019. UK is a hub of international students and international workers. Warehouse Worker is the most targeted unskilled profession in UK for locals, students, and international workers. A survey by the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT) in June 2022 revealed that 86% of companies surveyed had experienced shortages in warehouse operatives in the two years prior. This figure was even higher than the percentage of organizations that had experienced driver shortages in the same timeframe (60%). This shortage worsened post-Brexit, as one of every five British Warehouse Workers belonged to EU.
The UK government has allowed Warehouses to hire foreign workers due to local British citizens couldn’t fill this shortage. This job includes relocation, housing support, and visa sponsorship support. The British Logistics sector is currently experiencing a significant labor shortage. They will take many Seasonal Immigration requests. Complete information about Seasonal Warehouse Worker Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship 2023 is available below.
Details of Seasonal Warehouse Worker Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship ( £10.9 – £10.9 / hour)
|Industry||Logistics/ Supply Chain|
|Job Type||Warehouse Workers|
|Minimum Experience Required||No|
|Education Required||Basic English|
|Any Age Limit||No|
|Accommodation||No, but accommodation assistance is provided.|
|Salary Per Hour||£10 – £10.9 / hour|
Requirements of Seasonal Warehouse Workers/ Warehouse Operative Jobs with Visa Sponsorship
- For a Seasonal Work Sponsorship, you should fulfill all UK seasonal Work Visa, explained Here
- You should be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- You should have basic numerical abilities, for this purpose, at least Secondary Education or High School GED Diploma is preferred.
- Physical Fitness as you are required to lift loads and bend most of the time.
- Passionate and Adaptable Work Style.
What are the benefits of Seasonal Warehouse Workers/ Warehouse Operative Jobs with Visa Sponsorship?
- On-site free breakfast, lunch, and dinner by some employers.
- Dental and vision insurance with our Simply Health Cash Plan
- Membership discounts at gyms, cinemas, etc.
- Possibility to further your education through internal apprenticeship scheme by some employers.
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and provides counseling and advice on a number of concerns.
- Pension plan and life insurance.
- Other Financial, Social, and Health benefits as directed by the employer.
What is the Salary Package for Seasonal Warehouse Workers/ Warehouse Operative Jobs with Visa Sponsorship?
According to Talent. com, The average warehouse worker’s salary in the United Kingdom is £22,425 per year or £11.50 per hour. Entry-level positions start at £21,000 per year while most experienced workers make up to £29,250 per year.
Job Duties of a Seasonal Warehouse Worker/ Warehouse Operative:
- Handle shipments by processing, loading, and unloading orders.
- Receiving and processing incoming stock and supplies, and displaying stock on shelves.
- Prepares orders by processing customer orders, requests, or other supply orders like pulling out materials, packing them in boxes, labeling boxes, and placing orders in the delivery area.
- Complete/ execute the delivery process by driving a truck or van (delivery vehicle) to and from vendors.
- Maintain warehouse equipment and vehicles by completing preventive maintenance requirements and arranging repairs.
- Operating and maintaining forklift Operator.
- In charge of all inventory control measures like recording and locating stock location orders and completing all printing, marking, and labeling requests.
- Provides quality service by following organization standards.
- Must maintain a clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet areas, and workstations neat.
- Inspecting inventory for damages, and faults, or noting any customer complaint thereof.
- Completes stock and inventory reports by entering the required information.
Who can Apply for Seasonal Warehouse Worker Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship?
It doesn’t matter where you come from, Seasonal Warehouse Worker Jobs in UK are open to people from all over the world. Anyone can apply from anywhere.
Anyone is welcome to apply, including foreigners from outside UK. However, it is important to note that only those who the employer deems qualified for the job will be contacted.
Countries eligible to apply for Sponsorship jobs in UK
People apply from India, Nigeria, Philippines, Pakistan, Kenya, Cameroon, Ghana, Nigeria, Canada UAE (United Arab Emirates), Trinidad & Tobago, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, and Mexico. You can be from any nationality.
How to Apply for Seasonal Worker Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship?
It is UK Government’s official job-search portal, a website where you can find all sorts of skilled/ unskilled jobs/ jobs with visa sponsorship. It lists 79 Seasonal Warehouse Worker’ Local Jobs, as well as Visa Sponsorship Jobs
- How to Find a Job on Dwp. Gov.UK Website: First Visit the Website www.findajobdwp.gov.uk
- It will list a total of 279 Jobs.
- Then, in the Search Bar enter the Keyword “Visa Sponsorship“, Warehouse Workers Jobs/ Warehouse Jobs.
- Then Select Location “UK “. Click on All UK
- Now it will list all Warehouse Workers Jobs in UK that Supports Visa Sponsorship.
LinkedIn lists a total of 14000+ Warehouse Workers Jobs both for local and international job seekers with Visa Sponsorship.
- How to Find a Job on LinkedIn Website: First Visit the website: www.uklinkedin.com
- It will list more than 14,000 Jobs.
- Then, in the Search Bar enter the Keyword “Visa Sponsorship“, Warehouse Workers Jobs.
- Then Select Location “UK “. Click on All UK
- Now it will list all Warehouse Workers in UK that Supports Visa Sponsorship
4# More Ways to Find Seasonal Warehouse Worker Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
Another way to find Seasonal Warehouse Worker Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship Jobs is to search on Google, and the Internet by writing “ UK Warehouses hiring foreign workers ”. It will list all Warehouses in UK hiring foreign seasonal warehouse workers on visa sponsorship. And you can go to their website and apply from there.