Seasonal Housekeeper Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship (Free Accommodation): Housekeepers are a great option for those who need Full-Time and Part-Time Jobs for supplemental income. Housekeepers are needed everywhere in the domestic sector, commercial sector, institutions, in houses, and everywhere. So, Housekeepers’ demand never gets fulfilled. It is also a good option for migrants and international students, as this job gives you Free Accommodation and Food.
UK Government is in dire need of foreign workers after Brexit. The Guardian tells us that UK is short of 330, 000 workers post Brexit. The UK government recently announced that 50 Companies have been chartered to sponsor foreign workers. Residential, day and domiciliary care has been listed on UK’s Shortage Skills List. As UK’s domestic population is not fulfilling the gap between Housekeepers’ demand and supply of jobs, UK Government is sponsoring foreign workers to take up Housekeeper Jobs as Seasonal Workers. Read on below to find more about Seasonal Housekeeper Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship (Free Accommodation).
Details of Seasonal Housekeeper Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship (Free Accommodation)
|Job Type||Housekeeper (Full-Time and Part Time both available)|
|Minimum Experience Required||No|
|Education Required||Basic English|
|Any Age Limit||No|
|Salary Per Year||Housekeeper (Full-Time and Part-Time both available)|
Requirements of Seasonal Housekeeper Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship (Free Accommodation)
- No education required.
- English Level proficiency i.e. at least IELTS 4.
- No experience required, but will be preferred.
- Must follow the individual needs and demands of your employer.
- As a seasonal worker, you have to follow all the general immigration requirements of a Seasonal Holiday UK Visa, as described Here
Benefits of Seasonal Housekeeper Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship (Free Accommodation)
- Visa Sponsorship
- Free Accommodation
- Competitive Salary
- Full-time and Part-time jobs are available
What is the Salary Package of a Housekeeper in UK with Visa Sponsorship?
According to National Careers’ Service, Average Housekeepers’ salary range from 14000-£25000 in UK, with the first figure pertaining to entry-level and the latter figure pertaining to most experienced seasonal housekeepers.
What are the Duties of a Seasonal Housekeeper?
- Cleaning and Sanitizing.
- Reporting all health and safety hazards to the homeowner or hotel manager.
- All everyday cleaning operations like vacuuming, sweeping, emptying trash cans, dusting shelves, cleaning windows, and mopping floors.
- Ordering cleaning supplies and products if stock runs out.
- Some housekeepers perform additional duties of changing bedding, and linens, washing dishes and doing ironing and laundry.
- Some housekeepers also cook.
- In a hotel, you clean and maintain guest rooms and shared public places.
- Organizing and taking care of the aesthetics of hotel or house rooms.
- Depending upon a household or family’s structure like the number of family members and their age groups, you may need to perform elderly or child care.
- As an institutional housekeeper, you have to answer guests’ summons promptly, providing them with whatever supplies they want.
- Institutional and Domestic Housekeepers perform turn-down service and prepare the bedding for the family members and guests.
- In Institutional/ Commercial settings, you have to be compliant with organizational cleanliness, hygiene, and sanitary standards.
Who can Apply?
It doesn’t matter where you come from, Seasonal Housekeeper Jobs in UK are open to people from all over the world. Anyone can apply from anywhere.
Anyone is welcome to apply, including foreigners from outside UK. However, it is important to note that only those who the employer deems qualified for the job will be contacted.
Countries eligible to apply for Sponsorship jobs in UK
People apply from India, Nigeria, Philippines, Pakistan, Kenya, Cameroon, Ghana, Nigeria, Canada UAE (United Arab Emirates), Trinidad & Tobago, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, and Mexico. You can be from any nationality.
How to Apply for Seasonal Housekeeper Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship?
LinkedIn lists a total of 10,000+ Seasonal Housekeeper Workers Jobs both for local and international job seekers with Visa Sponsorship.
- How to Find a Job on LinkedIn Website: First Visit the website: www.uklinkedin.com
- It will list more than 10, 000 Jobs with 173 new in the month of July.
- Then, in the Search Bar enter the Keyword “Visa Sponsorship“, Seasonal Housekeeper/ Housekeeper Jobs.
- Then Select Location “UK “. Click on All UK
- Now it will list all Housekeeper Workers in UK that Supports Visa Sponsorship
Reed is one of the most popular job search sites in the whole UK. It also lists visa sponsorship jobs, international courses, and international internships for international students.
- How to Find a Job on Reed Website: First Visit the Website www.reed.co.uk
- It will list a total of 2483 Jobs with 25 new in the month of July.
- Then, in the Search Bar enter the Keyword “Visa Sponsorship“, Housekeeper Jobs/ Seasonal Housekeeper Jobs.
- Then Select Location “UK “. Click on All UK
- Now it will list all Seasonal Housekeeper Jobs in UK that Supports Visa Sponsorship.
More Ways to Find Seasonal Housekeeper Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship?
Another way to find Seasonal Housekeeper Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship Jobs is to search on Google, and the Internet by writing “UK Housekeeping Companies/ Domestic Services Companies hiring Foreign Workers”. It will list Domestic/ Commercial employers that are willing to hire foreign workers with visa sponsorship. And you can go to their website and apply from there.