Healthcare Assistant Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship (Company Pension): Today we have brought to you a job role that is popular and demanded among all top immigration destinations like UK, Canada, Australia, UAE, etc. We are talking about Healthcare Assistant/Caregiver jobs. Healthcare is a profession that is listed as the most demanded job role for visa sponsorship in UK and other Western countries. There are thousands of occupations to choose from like Healthcare Assistant. Nursing Assistants, Caregivers, Support Workers, Nurses, and thousands of others. Senior medical roles like GP and Surgeons are also in high demand in UK. Besides NHS, many private Healthcare Providing Agencies/ Recruitment Agencies also sponsor foreign workers. In this post, we will talk about everything important for Healthcare Assistant Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship with a link to apply for an ideal Healthcare Assistant job that not only gives you Visa Sponsorship but also employee benefits.
What are other job titles for Healthcare Assistants?
Other job titles for a healthcare assistant is care assistant, health aide, home health aide, and caregiver.
What are the job requirements in UK for Healthcare Assistant Jobs with Visa Sponsorship?
Good literacy and numeracy skills are expected and must have a Healthcare Training qualification e.g. Care Certificate, NVQ, BTEC, or equivalent. However, in rare cases, GCSEs are enough.
Is experience necessary for Healthcare Assistant Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship?
No, clinical experience is not necessary for healthcare assistant jobs and other junior job roles. Training and training qualification is enough. Only senior job roles require clinical experience.
What if we don’t have any experience/ training before?
It’s ok if you don’t have participated in any Care training before. Some employers provide physical/ online training and detailed DBS checks. However, depending upon the employer, if he/ she declares training as mandatory, you must have undergo through a Care Certificate program or equivalent.
What are NHS’s requirements for Healthcare assistant jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship? Are training and healthcare qualifications necessary?
There is no fixed criteria, however, according to NHS’s official website, the following are the requirements:
- GCSEs in English and Maths.
- 6 months of healthcare experience in the last 2 years in a primary care environment or general healthcare setting. this experience can be in the employment or training form.
What are the personal skills or qualities of a Healthcare Assistant?
- Polite and Confident.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good Time Management.
- Flexible and Cooperative.
- Sensitive and empathetic in distressing situations
- Ability to work under pressure / in stressful situations
What are the basic job duties of a Healthcare Assistant?
- Assist patients with daily living activities such as bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- – Monitor vital health indicators and report any changes to the healthcare team.
- – Keep patient rooms clean and organized and take care of all sanitation requirements of the company.
- – Having an awareness of patients’ nutritional needs and setting breakfast, lunch, tea, and dinner according to them.
What is the average minimum salary of a Healthcare Assistant Job in UK with a Visa Sponsorship?
£10.75 per hour
What is the employment term for Healthcare Assistant Jobs?
Permanent and Full-time.