Baker Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship (Easy Application Process): Bionic, the most famous international business comparison expert, Baker is among the most demanded trade and profession in the UK. Bricklayers, mechanics, hairdressers, and butchers are among the other top-demanded unskilled professions. Birmingham is where the highest number of baker jobs are available followed by Manchester and Leeds. Nottingham is where the bakers can earn the most. home baking businesses increased by a huge 157% in 2020. According to IBIS, the UK’s bread and bakery industry grew to a whopping £8.24 billion in 2022. These figures tell us how much a Baker is demanded in UK. So, we have stepped forward again to answer your every query about Baker Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship (Easy Application Process).
What does it take to be Baker in UK with Visa Sponsorship?
- You either need a degree in professional Baker diploma or NVQ Diploma in culinary arts.
- Relevant experience as a baker assistant or apprentice (minimum 2-3 years is the most desirable one, which can even land you to a Bakery Manager position).
- A level 3 diploma or above in commercial cookery is also accepted.
- GCSEs in Maths and English is a good start.
- For Visa Sponsorship, you must have proven work experience of at least 3-5 years.
Is IELTS necessary for Baker Jobs with Visa Sponsorship? If yes, how much score?
Minimum 4.5 Bands Score.
What are the visa options for a Baker to immigrate to UK?
Skilled Worker Visa, Visa Sponsorship, Temporary Worker Visa, Paid Permitted Engagement Visa.
What is the minimum national wage for a Baker/ Bakery operative?
- £25,600 per year
- £10.10 per hour
Which Baker Job positions are eligible for visa sponsorship under skilled worker visa route?
- Cake Bakers/ Decorators.
- Pastry Chefs/ Cooks.
- Bread Bakers.
- Bakery Managers.
Total Working Hours for a Baker in UK?
40-45 hours per week.
How many funds are needed for Baker Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship?
£1,270 in savings for self-support while in the UK.
What are the job duties of a Baker?
- A baker creates recipes for cookies, cakes, pastries, biscuits, tarts, patisserie, pastries, pretzels, bread, and other items on the menu, and prepares those items according to this set recipe. He is also in charge of developing those recipes.
- Mixing, kneading, and preparing dough for cakes, biscuits, bagels, patisserie, and other items.
- Preparing fillings (cream, vegetables, chicken), toppings, glazings, icings, and decorations for cakes, pastries, patisserie, and tarts.
- Maintaining hygiene in the kitchen/ cooking area/ bakery during the whole working process.
- Keeping a check on ingredients’ stock and refilling any item when necessary.
- Combining ingredients in a set ratio as the recipe demands using electric mixers, blenders, heat sources, and other bakery equipment to make baked goods.
- Ensure that each item meets the safety and quality control standards of the organization.
- Greeting customers, answering queries, making recommendations to make your service better, accepting orders and payments, and other transactions.
- Keeping and maintaining records of deliveries, inventory, production, and sales levels.
- Taking necessary customer information/biodata and ensuring that orders/ deliveries are fulfilled on time and as customers demand.
- Cleaning workstations and sanitizing equipment.
What is the average minimum salary of a Baker in UK with Visa Sponsorship?
Several essential factors in a baker’s job criteria, such as schooling, professional bakery certification, the total number of years spent in a job, etc. However, according to Indeed random employees and employers survey, the average salary of a baker is £ 36, 203 with a typical salary range between £ 30,646 and £ 41,906. This pertains to the average hourly rate of £17 with a range of £ 15-20.
What are some of the benefits we can expect for Baker Job Positions in UK with Visa Sponsorship?
Apart then the benefits mentioned in the UK National Labor Law, you get access to special employee benefits with senior job roles that can be attained with experience and professional experience. These benefits include free accommodation, tips, bonuses, commissions, etc.
How to Apply for Baker Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship?
- Job Title: Baker.
- Job Location: England, UK.
- Education needed: No.
- Experience needed: Minimum 2 years.
- .Expected Salary: £17 per hour.