Dairy Farm Laborer/ Worker Jobs in New Zealand with Visa Sponsorship: In the world of Dairy Production, New Zealand is a leader! The country accounts for 35 percent of the total dairy trade of the world! New Zealand farms just under 5 million dairy cows in over 11,000 dairy herds. These bring in about $19 billion a year to the national economy. New Zealand’s dairy products are famous all around the world, especially its Whole Milk Powder. 95 percent of the Whole Milk Powder produced in New Zealand is exported all over the world. New Zealand is also a famous producer/ exporter of Cheese, Skim Milk Powder, and Butter.
New Zealand’s climate and abundant water supply are perfect for growing grass. Cows and other Animals can access pastures year-round. Keeping in view such a big production scale, a national workforce is enough to accomplish national production and export targets. That’s why foreign workers are needed in New Zealand’s dairy industry. Moreover, New Zealand’s Dairy Farms are even developing more, and at a rapid speed.
The New Zealand government has allowed farm owners to hire foreign workers if New Zealand citizens are not interested in the jobs and they have vacancies. This job includes relocation, housing support, and visa sponsorship support. New Zealand’s Dairy sector is currently experiencing a significant labor shortage. They will take at least 180,000 visa sponsorship jobs in 2023 and perhaps as many as 200,000. Complete information about New Zealand Dairy Farm Working Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023 is available below.
Overview of Dairy Farm Laborer/ Worker Jobs in New Zealand with Visa Sponsorship
|Job Country||New Zealand|
|Job Type||Dairy Farm Workers (Permanent, Temporary, Full-Time)|
|Minimum Experience Required||No|
|Education Required||Basic English|
|Any Age Limit||No|
|Salary Per Year||NZD 42,622|
|Salary Hourly||$20 per hour|
What are the education & experience requirements of Dairy Farm Workers/ Dairy Farm Laborer Jobs in New Zealand with Visa Sponsorship?
- Minimum 1-year Experience (no experience needed jobs are also advertised).
- Knowledge of all farming techniques and dairy technology.
- Physical fitness.
- No education requirements, however, some employers may demand a High School or Secondary Diploma.
Benefits of Dairy Farm Workers/ Dairy Farm Laborer Jobs in New Zealand with Visa Sponsorship?
- Competitive Salary.
- Visa Sponsorship
- A very vast job market all across the New Zealand
- Almost every employer offers on-site accommodation
- Many on-site amenities like free parking, one-time meal, toilets, or and other.
- Social, Health benefits as per employer’s policy.
- Paid Holidays/ Annual leaves.
- New Zealand offers Dairy Management/ Dairy Operations internships/ training programs to international students very frequently like This one
What is the Salary Package of a Dairy Farm Worker/ Dairy Farm Laborer in New Zealand with Visa Sponsorship?
It depends upon the candidate’s experience, qualifications, location, etc., But Glassdoor mentions the average salary of a dairy farm Worker in New Zealand to be NZD 42,622 per year or NZD 20 per hour.
What Farm Jobs/ Dairy Farm Job roles are most demanded in New Zealand/ Come up with Visa Sponsorship?
- Wool handler.
- Wool Presser.
- Dairy Farm Assistant.
- Dairy Farm manager.
- Milk Harvestor.
- Dairy Support Manager.
- Sheep&Beef farm Worker.
- Farm Hand.
- Poultry Farm Worker.
- Arable Operator.
- Pivot Assembly Foreman.
- Cattle Hoof Trimmer.
- Shepherd General.
- Labourer Chicken Catchers.
- Genetic technician.
- Tractor Driver.
- Farm Labour.
- Trainee Meat inspectors.
- Large Animal Reproductive Technicians.
- Marine Farm Assistant.
- Dairy Farm Supervisor.
- Farm Hand.
- Boiler Operator.
- Warehouse helper.
- Cleaners/ Sanitary workers
- Animal health inspector.
- Cheese packaging staff
- Home delivery drivers.
- Production Supervisor.
- Vegetable farm workers.
- Cattle grazers.
What are Job Duties of a Dairy Farm Worker?
- Taking care of animals like feeding them, arranging for shelter, providing medical care when necessary, or coordinating with a vet to do so.
- Calving and breeding dairy animals.
- Cleaning waste and maintaining sanitary standards in the ranch.
- Operating milking equipment to milk cows.
- Keeping records of each cow’s milk production and maintaining sales records.
- Keeping a close eye on cow health and collaborating with veterinary assistants or doctors for medical care.
- Operating ranch equipment .
- Calf rearing and calf housing.
- Farm Maintenance.
- Operating tractor and other associated vehicles like farmer’s buck wagon, etc.
Are Dairy Farm Workers/ Laborers in Demand in New Zealand?
New Zealand dairy industries produces over 1500 different dairy products. New Zealand Dairy is the largest export goods sector in New Zealand, accounting for 1 in every 3 dollars New Zealand earns from the goods export trade, according to Dairy Global. According to Horticulture and Agriculture Development Board, New Zealand produces around 21 billion litres of milk a year and dairy produce is the country’s biggest export category. New Zealand’s dairy industry is worth 5 billion. According to Dairy Global, — Dairy farms in New Zealand are estimated to have a shortage of 4,000 to 6,000 workers. That huge demand depicts the desperate need of dairy farmers in New Zealand, and the reason to export foreign or international workers.
Who Can Apply for Dairy Farm Workers Jobs in New Zealand?
People apply from India, Nigeria, Philippines, Pakistan, Kenya, Cameroon, Ghana, Nigeria, Canada UAE (United Arab Emirates), Trinidad & Tobago, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, and Mexico. You can be from any nationality.
Where Can We Find Dairy Farm Workers Jobs in New Zealand?
Following is the list of websites where we can find Dairy Farm Workers/ Dairy Farm Laborers Jobs in New Zealand:
1# SEEK New Zealand
Seek is the New Zealand No. 1 Job Portal where you will find all Jobs in New Zealand with Visa Sponsorship. SEEK is very easy to use and follow the procedure below to find Jobs in New Zealand with Sponsorship. It will list all types of Jobs, fields, names of companies, occupations, and all job descriptions. The first thing is to get a Job. Seek New Zealand claims to add new dairy farm worker jobs daily!
- How to Find a Job on SEEK New Zealand Website: First Visit the website www.seek.co.nz
- It will list more than 2,500 New Zealand Dairy Farm Worker Jobs with 182 new jobs added in the month of July.
- Then, in the Search Bar enter a Keyword “Visa Sponsorship“, Dairy Farm Jobs
- Then Select Location “New Zealand“. Click on All New Zealand.
- Now it will list all Jobs in New Zealand that Supports Visa Sponsorship.
2# Jora Nz
Jora NZ is the most reliable job portal after SEEKS where you will find all Jobs in New Zealand with Visa Sponsorship. You can find many other skilled and unskilled job openings other than the Dairy Farm Worker Jobs.
- How to Find a Job on Jora NZ Website: First Visit the website: www.jora.co.nz
- It will list a total of 994 vacancies
- Then, in the Search Bar enter a Keyword “Visa Sponsorship“, Dairy Farm Jobs/ Cattle Farm Jobs
- Then Select Location “Newzealand“. Click on All New Zealand.
- Now it will list all Jobs in New Zealand that supports Visa Sponsorship.
4# More Ways to Find Dairy Farm Working Jobs in New Zealand
Another way to find New Zealand Farm Working Visa Sponsorship Jobs is to search on Google, and the Internet by writing “New Zealand Farming Companies”. It will list Farming companies in New Zealand. And you can go to their website and apply from there.