Netherlands Job Seeker Visa- Gateway to a Promising European Career: If you are a non-EU/EEA citizen with a bachelor’s, master’s, or Ph.D. degree or have done scientific research and want to start your job in the Netherlands, the Residence Permit for Orientation Year, also called the Netherlands Job Seeker Visa 2023, is your key to opportunity. This visa gives you the freedom to look for work in the Netherlands or even start your own business.
Eligibility Requirements for the Netherland Job Seeker Visa
For the Netherlands Job Seeker Visa, you must meet at least one of the following requirements:
- You have never had a residence pass in the Netherlands that allowed you to look for work after finishing the same study, doctoral program, or scientific research.
- You got your bachelor’s or master’s degree from a recognized school in the Netherlands in the last three years.
- You got a master’s, post-masters, or Ph.D. from a foreign school that is on the list within the last three years.
- You had a residence permit in the Netherlands in the past three years for scientific research or as a knowledge worker for scientific research.
- You took an Erasmus Mundus Masters Course and got your master’s degree in the last three years.
- You did a study about the Cultural Policy Act or the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs policy on development cooperation in the last three years.
- You finished a ministerial-ordered higher education program within the last three years.
Your introduction year in the Netherlands will last 12 months, giving you plenty of time to look into career options, start your own business, or look for work.
- Make a copy of your passport, including the pages with your name and stamps, but not the blank pages.
- “Antecedents Certificate” appendix filled out and signed.
- “Declaration of Intent to Take a TB Test” attachment filled out and signed (if needed).
- Documents that show you are eligible for the orientation year, such as course information and scores from courses you have taken in the last three years.
Application Process for Netherlands Job Seeker Visa 2023
- Submit Your Application: Send in your application and the necessary fee to start your journey. Please remember that you’ll need a temporary residence pass (MVV) to enter the Netherlands. The Dutch official will put an MVV sticker on your passport.
- Payment Instructions: After you send in your application, you’ll get directions on how to pay the required fees.
- Decision in 90 Days: The Dutch authorities typically process applications within 90 days.
- Collect Your MVV: You’ll get your MVV once your application is accepted. This will let you into the Netherlands.
- Upon Arrival: After your successful application, your journey doesn’t end there. You should:
- Collect your residence permit.
- Register with the municipality.
- Complete a TB test.
- Secure health insurance.
The Netherlands Job Seeker Visa is a great way for people who are not from the EU or EEA to look into job opportunities in the Netherlands. It’s a simple way to build a successful job in Europe because it’s easy to process.