Fruit Picking Jobs in Italy with Visa Sponsorship (Apply Online with Complete Guideline): Italy is a big agricultural treasure of Europe. Interestingly, Europe’s southern and northern region has their own kind of exclusive farming specializations. For example, The northern part of Italy specializes in grains, soybeans, meat, and dairy products, while the south specializes in fruits, vegetables, olive oil, wine, and durum wheat. According to CREA data, the shortage of Italian and foreign farmworkers in the agricultural sector provides an average of 1.2 million jobs. So, applying for farm/ agriculture jobs in Italy with Visa Sponsorship would be a great option not worth missing. To quote another important statistical fact by Info Migrant, The number of foreign workers in Italy last year was 2.3 million, or 10% of the total workforce. It indicates the potential of a foreign workforce in Italy. We have brought forward for you a complete guideline about Fruit Picking Jobs in Italy with Visa Sponsorship and the link to apply online.
What are the Visa Sponsorship Options for Fruit Picking Jobs in Italy with Visa Sponsorship?
The only option for Agriculture/ Fruit Picking Jobs in Italy is Seasonal Worker Visa. It is a D Category Long Term Stay Visa.
What are the requirements of an Italian Seasonal Worker Visa for Fruit Picking Jobs in Italy with Visa Sponsorship?
- The applicant must have a job offer from an Italian agrarian company.
- The job offer must be for a minimum of six months.
- The applicant must have a valid passport.
- The applicant must not have a criminal record.
- The applicant must have adequate health insurance coverage.
- The applicant must have sufficient financial means to support themselves during their stay in Italy.
- Applicant must be between 18 to 45 years of age.
- Must have a minimum high school diploma.
- At least A2 Level Language Proficiency.
- You must have to apply for a work Visa.
- You must have to apply for a work Visa.
How long can you stay in Italy under Italian Seasonal Worker Visa for Fruit Picking in Italy?
How much processing time does Seasonal Worker Visa for Fruit Picking Jobs in Italy take?
4 to 6 weeks.
What are the total charges of Italian Seasonal Worker Visa for Fruit Picking Jobs in Italy?
- Visa Cost: €116.
- Residence Permits Cost: €40 for stays between 3 and 12 months
- Administrative Costs: €30 for the sending of the postal kit.
- €16 for the tax stamp.
- €30.46 for issuance costs.
How to Apply for Seasonal Worker Visa for Fruit Picking Jobs in Italy with Visa Sponsorship/
Step no. 1: Get a valid job offer from an employer not older than 2 years.
Step 2: Your employer will submit your application for employment at Prefettura (Office of the Ministry of Labor). This step will get you authorized.
Step 3: Your authorization status would be conveyed to the Italian Embassy/ Consulate in your home country and your visa will be granted.
Step 4: You can apply along with all documents for the Italy D Type Long Term Visa.
Step 5: When you will be issued Long Term D Visa, you have to apply for a residence permit in One Stop Shop Immigration Prefettura within eight days of your arrival.
What is the minimum national wage for Fruit Picking Jobs in Italy with Visa Sponsorship?
There is no statutory minimum wage in Italy. However, upon searching salary databases, we come to know that the national minimum salary in Italy is between €8.25–9.65/hour.
Which Fruit Farms/ Fruit Categories offer the maximum number of jobs to foreigners?
- Sweet Orange.
What is the most common type of Fruit Picking in Italy?
Where to find Fruit Picking Jobs in Italy with Visa Sponsorship?
- Indeed Italia
How to Apply for Fruit Picking Jobs in Italy with Visa sponsorship?
Follow the link below to apply for Fruit Picking Jobs in Italy with Visa Sponsorship.
- Job title: Fruit Picker/ Farm Worker/ Orchard Worker
- Location: Fruili, Italy
- Job Focus: Fruit Picking and Orchard Management Learning
- Employing body: Work away
- Free Food: Yes
- Free Accommodation: Yes
- Visa Support: Yes
- Languages Spoken: Italian, Spanish, English, and Beginner-level German
- Employment Benefits: Yes
- Free Transportation: Yes
- Maximum no. of hiring: More than two
- Expected Hours: Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week
- A little more information: Internet Connection is available, Host Family has pets
- Host Family Members: 6
- Minimum Stay requested: 2 weeks