Unskilled Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship (Top 4 Unskilled Visa options for Migration): Getting Unskilled Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship and Migrating there as an unskilled worker is much simpler than before. Unskilled workers, such as farm workers, truck drivers, servers, and janitors are the foundation on which large industries of all countries depend. Canada is no exception! Applicants from all nationalities like Pakistan, India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Nepal, Congo, Ghana, Cameron, Mexico, Chile, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Gulf, etc, are eligible to apply for unskilled jobs in Canada. In this job post, we will not only tell you about the occupations eligible under the category of Unskilled Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship but also the top immigration ways to migrate to Canada for Unskilled Jobs with Visa Sponsorship. Stay with us till the end, till you are well-versed enough to know the application requirements, visa requirements, necessary documentation, charges detail, and how to apply method.
Job Overview of Unskilled Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship
- Country Name: Canada.
- Job type: Unskilled Worker.
- Experience Required: Mostly No.
- Knowledge Required: Mostly No.
- Age Limit: Minimum 20 Years
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Salary: 10 CAD per hour.
- Visa required: Programs discussed below.
Which Jobs are classified as ”Unskilled” in Canada?
exchange, sales and service, primary and manufacturing industries, and certain associate jobs. Certain ”semi-skilled job roles” like Front Desk Staff/ Sales Associate, etc, are also covered under the unskilled professions list in Canada. A complete list/ classification of skilled and unskilled jobs is arranged by the National Occupational Classification (NOC).
What types of Work Permits are needed for Unskilled Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship?
- NOC Skill Type C incorporates occupations that normally require secondary school and occupation-specific training.
- NOC Skill Type D includes occupations for which on-the-job training is given.
What are the education and experience requirements of Unskilled Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship?
No education is needed mostly. The maximum level of education needed for the unskilled/semi-skilled job category is High School Diploma. Experience requirement, however, varies between 0-2 years. In all cases, having a 1-year full-time job experience or 2 years part-time job experience is a plus.
Which type of industries have the most number of Unskilled Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship?
- Agri-food processing
What is the salary package/ range for Unskilled jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship?
Salary depends upon the job role you will secure, your education and experience level within the job, and the Canadian Province you are in (Canadian provinces have different average salaries and minimum salaries). For instance, a food and drink server could procure up to $31,000 each year while a long-stretch transporter stands to procure as much as $74,000 each year. However, online salary databases tell us that the average hourly salary of an unskilled worker is between 10.75 CAD to 22.09 CAD.
What are the possible Canadian Unskilled Migration routes?
Pathways to Immigrate to Canada as an Unskilled Worker are:
- The Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)
- The Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot
- Temporary Foreign Worker Program (TFWP)
- Agri-Food Immigration Pilot
Mostly these jobs cover seasonal/ holiday work jobs.
The Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)– PNP program aims at a particular sector/ industry job within a specific Canadian Province. Each province has its own terms, conditions & requirements for the PNP program. Hence, if you wish to target any unskilled job role in a specific province (Quebec, for example, has an entire set of different terms and conditions from rest of the Canada) , you have to apply under PRP. Moreover, it is the most responsive and easiest way to get Canadian PR.
In-demand Occupations/ NOC Codes under PNP: Click Here to Apply
2. The Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot– Five regions referenced out of 11 cities and towns come under this program. All you need is a valid job offer. As the name tells, all skilled and unskilled jobs under this program belong to Agriculture/ Farming Industry.
In-demand Occupations/ NOC Codes under The Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot: Click Here to Apply
3. Temporary Foreign Worker Program (TFWP)– This program was made for Canadian businessmen to hire foreign workers in many Skilled and Unskilled occupations. For a Canadian employer to hire you they need to show verification of a Labor Market Impact Assessment (LMIA).
In-demand Occupations/ NOC Codes under the Temporary Foreign Worker Program (TFWP): Click Here to Apply
4. Agri-Food Immigration Pilot– The Agri-Food Immigration Pilot helps aims at employing talented foreign workers, especially from Latin American and NAFTA Countries. This program addresses the needs of the Canadian agri-food area. This program best suits non-part-time employees and experienced individuals belonging to Agri-Food Industry. It offers Canadian PR.
In-demand Occupations/ NOC Codes under Agri-Food Immigration Pilot Click Here to Apply
Canada Visa Sponsored Unskilled Job Listings
- Farmhand/Laborer in a Factory
- Customer service representative Driver Cook/Chef Housekeeper Cleaner
- Forklift Driver Warehouse Employee Mechanics, Cleaners, Gardeners, and Order-Pickers
- Crop harvester Bakery production worker Receptionist
- Cashion Meat butcher Helper Assistant
- Practical Nurse Washer
- Cleaning Supervisor Retail Sales Associate Manager
- Food Service Supervisor Production Manager
- Warehouse Associate Retail Store Manager
- Production Worker Assembly Line Worker
- Dishwasher Line Cook
- General Labourer
- Customer Service Manager
- Cleaning Manager
- Retail Manager
- Kitchen Assistant
- Packaging Operator
- Retail Assistant Manager
- Building Maintenance Worker
- Janitorial Mana
What are the Eligibility Criteria to Apply for Unskilled Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship?
- You would need a valid job offer from a Canadian employer before applying for a work permit.
- Employers must obtain an LMIA from Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC) as LMIA confirms that hiring a foreign worker will not negatively impact the Canadian labor market.
- While specific skills and work experience may not be required for unskilled positions, having relevant experience in the job you’re applying for can enhance your chances.
- You must meet the general admissibility requirements, including health and security checks, and certain medical conditions and criminal records may affect your eligibility.
- Work permits are typically issued for a specific period. Some programs may have limitations on the number of times a work permit can be renewed.
To check the eligibility criteria of all the 4 Migration programs discussed below, you may check their individual links given below their titles.
These all migration programs are your portal/ gateway for Unskilled Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship, However, applying under PNP and Agri-Food Immigration assures you of Permanent Residence.