Restaurant or Food Service Manager Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship: According to Market Data Forecast, Australian Food Services Market will reach up to the estimated value of USD 80.70 billion by 2030. It is to be remembered that Food Service or Restaurant Industry is an umbrella term that covers all restaurants, cafes, food outlets, and eateries. To state another interesting fact, average 50 million restaurant meals are utilized a week by Australians. Australians like every cuisine whether Thai, Japanese, Indian, Italian, Mexican, or anything else under the sun. So, why not find a job opportunity in such a vast job market? This post has been designed to cope with the purpose i.e. to make you aware of Restaurant or Food Service Manager Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship. Visa categories like Temporary Work Visa allow you to fill skills shortages in the Australian labour market and grant an individual the right to work in Australia who has received a valid job offer from an Australian employer. Let’s uncover more details about Restaurant or Food Service Manager Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship.
What does it take to be a Restaurant or Food Service Manager in Australia?
- Minimum you should have a Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Management.
- 2 years experience in the relevant field.
- Basic immigration requirements like Language skills, health records, and police clearance.
What are the other courses options if we don’t have a Bachelor’s degree?
- Certificate III in Hospitality (Food and Beverage) .
- Certificate IV in Hospitality
- Certificate IV in Catering Operations.
- Hospitality Management Diploma
- Advanced Hospitality Management Diploma
- or any qualification equivalent to that.
What are the visa options for a Restaurant or Food Service Manager in Australia?
TSS (Temporary Skills Shortage) Visa, Seasonal Worker Program Visa, 186 Visa, 190 Visa, 482 Visa, 489 Visa, 491 Visa, 494 Visa. TSS is the most common route that most of employers sponsor you for. More than 100 000 temporary work visas for the Temporary Skill Shortage (TSS) visa are issued each year. This is the reason we will discuss the TSS route in our post.
What are the alternative titles for a Restaurant or Food Service Manager?
- Food and Beverage Manager
How much TSS Visa cost?
The application charge for a Temporary Skill Shortage (TSS) visa is AUD 1,150. Other complementary charges are police clearance certificate charges, other documents registration or application charges.
What is the minimum salary requirement for a Restaurant or Food Service Manager Job with Visa Sponsorship?
AUD 53,900 per year.
What is the average salary range of a Restaurant Manager/ Food Service Manager?
70,000 to $85,000 per year.
Job Description of a Restaurant Manager/ Food Service Manager?
- The candidate will be responsible for directing kitchen employees in everyday kitchen operations like cooking, food presentation, food serving, and supplies handling.
- Provide advice on menu preparation, recipe standards, portion control, waste management, etc.
- Keeping a record of/ ordering food supplies/ kitchen inventory. Similarly, they are in charge of checking deliveries.
- Planning and controlling kitchen budget.
- Coordinating activities of staff responsible for food production, preparation, and serving, such as chefs, waiters, dishwashers, kitchen assistants, etc.
- Cleaning the kitchen and work areas.
- Having a sound knowledge of health, safety, and hygiene standards and ensuring their proper observance by the kitchen staff.
- Must have a sound knowledge of all dietary cures and preventions like
- Cooking customized meals for patients as per the dietitian’s instructions or making meals for customers with food allergies or any type of intolerances.
- Inspecting kitchens and food service areas.
- Organizing and managing buffets and banquets or any other events.
Does your employer offer you accommodation with Visa Sponsorship?
How many points are needed on skills assessment to immigrate to Australia as a Food Services Manager/ Restaurant Manager?
65 points or higher.
What benefits does a Restaurant Manager/ Food Services Manager Job with Visa Sponsorship can give you?
- Restaurant events.
- Free Food.
- Free Accommodation.
- Free Health Insurance.
- Competitive Salary.
- Additional health, social, and financial benefits like Staff incentives including competitions and bonus schemes, or Free employee benefit scheme, offering discounts at gyms, cinemas, etc.
How to Apply for Restaurant Manager/ Food Services Manager Job with Visa Sponsorship?
Here is the link to a complete guide about Restaurant Manager/ Food Services Manager jobs by top Australian Immigration Specialists, with the link for your Restaurant Manager/ Food Services Manager Jobs application.