Registered Nurse Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship: It is projected that the nursing workforce in Australia will face a shortage of up to 123,000 nurses by 2030, according to research by the University of Melbourne. Health Workforce Australia (HWA) is estimating that there will be a shortage of over 100,000 nurses by 2025. Regarding an Australian nursing shortage, the NSC data indicates that “six percent of Midwifery and Nursing Professional occupations were identified as being in shortage”
Previously, we talked about Healthcare Assistant Shortage in Australia, and how all Healthcare Professions are suffering. Nursing is no exception. Nursing is the largest of the healthcare professions in Australia. That’s why this shortage has fueled the issuance of 57,000 Work Visas for Nurses/ Healthcare Professions by the Australian Government. But, before applying, you need proper information with the knowledge of authentic websites where you can apply for Authentic Nurse Jobs in Australia. Read on below to learn everything about Nurse Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship.
Details of Registered Nurse Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship
|Job Type||Registered Nurses|
|Minimum Experience Required||Yes|
|Education Required||Professional Education required|
|Any Age Limit||No|
|Employment Term||Temporary and Full Time|
|Salary Hourly||$30- $40 per hour|
Education & Experience Requirements of Registered Nurse Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship
- Valid Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state you are working in or eligibility for licensure.
- Proven experience as an RN in healthcare settings.
- Strong clinical skills and proficiency in nursing practices.
- Professional Nursing Degree, Diploma, or any relevant qualification.
- 36 months of paid clinical experience for the past five years
- Educational equivalence that meets the standards of APHRA
- Pass an English Proficiency Test (IELTS/OET/PTE/TOEFL)
- Pass the MCQ or OSCE exams
- Professional references
- Australian Skilled Worker Visa eligibility requirements like a minimum IELTS Score of 6 Bands.
What is the Average Salary Package of a Nurse in Australia?
The average salary of a Nurse in Australia depends on many factors like qualifications, experience, location, and the hospital’s profile you are working for or have worked for. However, Australia’s largest job search portal and salary database SEEK tells us that the annual minimum salary of a Nurse is between $40- and $45 in Australia.
What are the Benefits of Working as a Nurse in Australia?
- Visa Sponsorship.
- Paid Annual Holidays.
- Paid Sick Leave.
- USA job market is very vast for nurses, you can never get short of jobs. Moreover, you can easily relocate to other states of the USA as well.
- Competitive Salary.
- Free Accommodation and other envious employee benefits.
- Competitive salary range of $40- $45 an hour (Full-time position).
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental, and retirement plans.
- Professional growth opportunities within a supportive healthcare environment.
- Experience the cultural richness and professional advancements in Australia.
What are the Typical Job Duties of a Nurse?
- Supporting doctors and hospital staff to know the individual needs of every patient/resident and deliver person-centered care.
- Assisting the residents in their everyday activities like bathing, taking medication, eating, drinking, changing clothes, etc.
- Assisting/ enabling the residents to take care of their personal hygiene/self-care/ maintaining their appearance while honoring their dignity.
- Organizing physical activities/ social activities for them and helping them to participate.
- Physical therapy or any short physical activity like walking. Similarly, any other social activity or leisure activity like going to a park, going to a close relative’s house in a wheelchair, etc.
- Sustaining a good level of communication with residents’ families.
- Keeping an eye on the standards of health and safety in the home.
- All duties as demanded by the Nurses and the management.
Who can Apply for Registered Nurse Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship
All Asian, African, and Latin American countries, can apply for Butcher Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship.
- The Grenadines
- Saudi Arabia
What is the most Suitable Visa Options for Nurse Jobs in Australia?
To work as a nurse or midwife in Australia, you need to apply for and be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia (NMBA). You need to score a minimum of 65 points in the Skill Assessment Test. Australian visa options for registered nurses include the Working Holiday Visa, Employer Sponsorship or Skilled Migrant visa. Each Visa comes with different criteria that applicants must meet in order to apply for and to be granted the Visa.
Does Australia need Foreign Nurses?
In its 2014 report, Health Workforce Australia estimated that Australia would be seeing a gap of approximately 85,000 nurses by 2025. Since then, detailed statistics have been produced quarterly to monitor recruitment and retention accurately. Although the March 2021 data shows there are 336,000 registered nurses in Australia, the story goes beyond numbers in Australian nursing shortage statistics. Nursing is the largest of the healthcare professions in Australia. The demand is fueled by several factors.
This high demand has put the Nursing Profession in the priority list for the Australian Skilled Worker Migration Program.
How to Apply for Registered Nurse Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship
Seek is the Australian No. 1 Job Portal where you will find all Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship. SEEK is very easy to use and follow the procedure below to find Registered Nurse Jobs in Australia with Sponsorship. It will list all types of Jobs, fields, names of companies, occupations, and all job descriptions. The first thing is to get a Job.
- How to Find a Job on SEEK Australia Website: First Visit the SEEK website www.seek.com.au
- It will list more than 16421 Registered Nurses Jobs in total with new jobs being added daily.
- Then, in the Search Bar enter a Keyword “Visa Sponsorship“ Nurses Jobs/ RN Jobs
- Then Select Location “Australia“. Click on All Australia.
- Now it will list all Jobs in Australia that Supports Visa Sponsorship.
LinkedIn is the Australian No. 1 Job Portal where you will find all Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship. Indeed is very easy to use and follow the procedure below to find Jobs in Australia with Sponsorship. It will list all types of Jobs, fields, names of companies, occupations, and all job descriptions. The first thing is to get a Job.
- How to Find a Job on LinkedIn Australia Website: First Visit the website www.au.linkedin.com
- Now, search ”Nurses/ Registered Nurses Jobs in Australia” with the keyword ”Visa Sponsorship.”
- It will list 5000+ jobs in Australia with 161 new jobs both for locals and ones with Visa Sponsorship for Foreigners.
More Ways to Find Butcher Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship?
Another way to find Australian Hospitals/ Healthcare Agencies offering Registered Nurses/ Nurses Jobs with Visa Sponsorship Jobs is to search on Google, and the Internet by writing “Australian Hospitals/ Healthcare Agencies offering Visa Sponsorship”. It will list all Healthcare Units in Australia offering jobs to foreign/ international workers, And you can go to their website and apply from there.