Food Production Worker Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship: We have talked about the importance of the Food and Hospitality Industry in the Australian Economy, and what a critical shortage of workers this industry is facing, thus opening the portals of Visa Sponsorship for Foreign/ International Workers. Seek data shows job advertisement numbers in hospitality and tourism slid by 5.4 percent in September, yet applicants per job ad rose 22 percent. “They’re just advertising less. As a matter of fact, nine out of 10 Deputy customers, especially in hospitality, are looking for new staff members,” according to an interviewer in Sydney Morning Herald.
Food Production Worker Jobs in Australia for Foreigners 2023 is an amazing job opportunity for jobseekers and expats in Australia as food manufacturing jobs don’t need much education or experience except for some senior or managerial roles. Workforce Australia for Individuals is one of the most used, responsive, and active online job search portals in Australia (like SEEKS). This post has brought to you a permanent/ full-time job opportunity as a Food Production Worker at a worldwide chocolate distributor, located in Marsden Park, Sydney, Australia. It is an entry-level Manufacturing and Management Job that requires you to stack, pack, and label boxes. The job role is not limited to these duties and has some other additional roles too. Read on below to find more about Food Production Worker Jobs in Australia for Foreigners in 2023
Details of Food Production Worker Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship?
|Job Type||Food Production Worker|
|Minimum Experience Required||1 year|
|Education Required||Basic English|
|Any Age Limit||No|
|Employment Term||Full-Time and Permanent, Part-Time, Casual, Temporary|
|Salary Hourly||$28.00 – $32.00 per hour|
What are Education & Experience Requirements of Food Production Worker Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship?
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience is required for this role/ but no experience at all required is also advertised by many employers.
- At least a High School Diploma
- Fluency in English i.e. minimum IELTS 4.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, pressurized environments.
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication.
- Ability to effectively work in large kitchen teams, and busy hospitality environments.
- Having a valid Temporary/ Unskilled Visa like mentioned Here
What is the Average Minimum Salary of a Food Production Worker in Australia with Visa Sponsorship?
Well, as for Australia, average salary figures vary between territories and provinces for the same job role. However, some other casual wage determining factors, such as experience also matter. However, according to the most reliable web sources that have gathered data from anonymous employers and employees from all across Australia have reported the average salary of a Food Production Worker is between $16-$17 per hour. So, in light of these figures, a monthly salary of $16.40 is fair and up to the latest wage standard.
What are the Benefits of Food Production Worker Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship?
- Free Food.
- Free Accommodation and Transport by some employers.
- Free Medical Insurance.
- No education is needed.
- No experience is needed.
- Permanent employment opportunities for the right candidates.
- Visa Sponsorship.
- Attractive Salary Package.
- Potential Production Bonus.
- Retention bonus of $1,000.00 at the end of the year.
- PPE shift.
What are the Typical Job Duties of a Food Production Worker in Australia?
- All food processing tasks like receiving food items, storing food properly, operating food processing equipment, maintaining supplies, mixing ingredients, and assessing food items’ quality.
- Clean up of the unit.
- Weighing supplies and/ or products and maintaining a constant supply of the ingredients.
- Must know how to give production input i.e. feeding ingredients into the processing equipment.
- Food Packaging tasks i.e. packing foods into bags, cartons, and other containers.
- Recover finished good quality cartons from the conveyer and set them again on pallets.
- Checking instruments like temperature gauges to ensure optimal production conditions.
- Keeping equipment and machinery clean and reporting any faults in them.
- Ensure that production standards are met.
- Finalize products and prepare them for shipping.
Who can Apply for Food Production Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship?
All Asian, African, and Latin American countries, can apply for Food Production Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship.
- The Grenadines
- Saudi Arabia
How to Apply for Food Production Worker Jobs/ Where to Find Food Production Worker Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship?
Find any Barista/ Waiter Job with you among 15470 Barista Jobs on SEEK.
SEEK is very easy to use and follow the procedure below to find Food Production Worker Jobs in Australia with Sponsorship. It will list all types of Jobs, fields, names of companies, occupations, and all job descriptions. The first thing is to get a Job.
- How to Find a Job on SEEK Australia Website: First Visit the SEEK website: www.seek.com.au
- It will list more than 3676 Food Production / Food Manufacturing Jobs in total with new jobs being added daily.
- Then, in the Search Bar enter the Keyword “Visa Sponsorship“ Food Production Worker/ Food Production Team Member/ Food Manufacturing Jobs.”
- Then Select Location “Australia“. Click on All Australia.
- Now it will list all Jobs in Australia that support visa Sponsorship.
LinkedIn is the Australian No. 1 Job Portal where you will find 2000+ Food Production/ Manufacturing Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship. Indeed is very easy to use and follow the procedure below to find Jobs in Australia with Sponsorship. It will list all types of Jobs, fields, names of companies, occupations, and all job descriptions. The first thing is to get a Job.
- How to Find a Job on LinkedIn Australia Website: First Visit LinkedIn www.au.linkedin.com
- Now, search ”Food Production Worker/ Food Manufacturing Jobs ” with the keyword ”Visa Sponsorship.”
- It will list 2000+ with Visa Sponsorship for Foreigners.
More Ways to Apply for Food Production Jobs in Australia
Another way to find Australian Food Production/ Food Manufacturing Jobs with Visa Sponsorship Jobs is to search on Google, and the Internet by writing “Australian Food Factories/ Food Manufacturing Companies offering Visa Sponsorship ”. It will list Food Manufacturing Businesses in Australia offering jobs to foreign/ international workers, And you can go to their website and apply from there.