Barista/ Waiter Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship: Seek data shows job advertisement numbers in hospitality and tourism slid by 5.4 percent in September, yet applicants per job ad rose 22 percent. “They’re just advertising less. As a matter of fact, nine out of 10 Deputy customers, especially in hospitality, are looking for new staff members,” according to an interviewer in Sydney Morning Herald.
A little closer to home, data from the Australian Government shows that accommodation and food services is the number one sector in the country for staffing shortages in 2023, with 45% of businesses reporting that they are in desperate need of staff. So, why not use this Shortage to your best?
We are talking about Barista/ Waiter Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship. As a Barista/ Waiter, you can work in Hotels, Restaurants, Cafes, Coffee Shops, etc. as they all sponsor international workers due to the great labor shortage. No experience and education are required, and you will be sponsored through a Seasonal/ Temporary Worker Visa Route that can be further extended by your employer, or your employer will sponsor a permanent work permit on your behalf. Let’s get to know more about Barista/ Waiter Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship.
Details of Barista/ Waiter Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship
|Job Type||Barista/ Waiter|
|Minimum Experience Required||1 year|
|Education Required||Basic English|
|Any Age Limit||No|
|Employment Term||Full-Time and Permanent, Part-Time, Casual, Temporary|
|Salary Hourly||$28.00 – $32.00 per hour|
What are the Education and Experience Requirements of Barista/ Waiter Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience is required for this role.
- At least a High School Diploma
- Fluency in English i.e. minimum IELTS 4.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, pressurized environments.
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication.
- Ability to effectively work in large kitchen teams, and busy hospitality environments.
- Having a valid Temporary/ Unskilled Visa like mentioned Here
What is the Salary Package of a Barista/ Waiter?
The average salary of a Barista/ Waiter depends upon his job role, his/ her seniority level, years of experience, the restaurant he is working with/ has worked with, gender, location, etc. However, in popular online databases, the average salary of a Barista/ Waiter is between $20-$25.
What are the Benefits of Barista/ Waiter Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship
- Employee discount
- Free drinks/ food, depending upon the employer’s policy
- Visa sponsorship
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Every weekend
- Morning shift
- Public holidays
- Rotating roster
- Weekend availability
- Competitive Salary
- A wide range of job availability throughout Australia.
Who can Apply for Barista/ Waiter Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship
All Asian, African, and Latin American countries, can apply for Restaurant Team Member Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship.
- The Grenadines
- Saudi Arabia
Does Australia need Foreign Baristas/ Waiters?
According to 7 News. Au, There are 200,000 jobs available in the Australian Hospitality Industry, and workers are needed to fill these job roles as soon as possible. “The hospitality industry in Australia is worth $71.3 billion, and right now, it is time to call in the reinforcements because if we have any chance of seeing hospitality soar this summer, we need support,” Bearcats Australia CEO Jeffrey Williams said.
This is the reason behind Australia issuing thousands of Temporary/ Seasonal Visa Sponsorship Jobs including Hospitality/ Restaurant Staff.
How to Apply for Barista/ Waiter Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship
Find any Barista/ Waiter Job with you among 15470 Barista Jobs on SEEK.
SEEK is very easy to use and follow the procedure below to find Butcher Jobs in Australia with Sponsorship. It will list all types of Jobs, fields, names of companies, occupations, and all job descriptions. The first thing is to get a Job.
- How to Find a Job on SEEK Australia Website: First Visit the SEEK website: www.seek.com.au
- It will list more than 15470 Barista/ Waiter Jobs in total with new jobs being added daily.
- Then, in the Search Bar enter a Keyword “Visa Sponsorship“ Barista Jobs/ Waiter Jobs/ Restaurant/ Cafe Staff Jobs/ Restaurant Team Member Jobs
- Then Select Location “Australia“. Click on All Australia.
- Now it will list all Jobs in Australia that support visa Sponsorship.
LinkedIn is the Australian No. 1 Job Portal where you will find all Barista/ Waiter Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship. Indeed is very easy to use and follow the procedure below to find Jobs in Australia with Sponsorship. It will list all types of Jobs, fields, names of companies, occupations, and all job descriptions. The first thing is to get a Job.
- How to Find a Job on LinkedIn Australia Website: First Visit LinkedIn www.au.linkedin.com
- Now, search ”Barista Jobs/ Waiter Jobs/ Restaurant/ Cafe Staff Jobs/ Restaurant Team Member Jobs” with the keyword ”Visa Sponsorship.”
- It will list 1000 Barista/ Waiter jobs in Australia with 64 new jobs both for locals and ones with Visa Sponsorship for Foreigners.
More Ways to Apply for Barista/ Waiter Jobs in Australia
Another way to find Australian Restaurants / Cafes/ Eateries offering Barista/ Waiter Jobs with Visa Sponsorship Jobs is to search on Google, and the Internet by writing “Australian Cafes/ Restaurants offering Visa Sponsorship ”. It will list Food Businesses in Australia offering jobs to foreign/ international workers, And you can go to their website and apply from there.