British Airways Future Leaders Internship: This is where the best job is. Do an internship in London. What a wonderful chance! You don’t know a lot about flying, right? You should apply for the British Airways Future Leaders Internship 2024 now. This is a great chance to get a feel for the British Airways Future Leaders Graduate Program. The teen job will begin in the summer of 2024. You’ll also get a good salary on top of everything else.
You will work as an intern for British Airways for three months as a Future Leader. It will begin in June 2024. The internship will be with the head office staff at London Heathrow Airport. A salary of £22,100 will be given to you. British Airways is always looking for new ideas and ways of doing things. This means that people with any degree can apply. Read on to learn more about the British Airways Future Leaders Internship 2024.
Details of British Airways Future Leaders Internship 2024
- Internship Country: London
- Location: Waterside, British Airways Head Office, London
- Duration: Three months
About Future Leaders Internship
It will be your job to do a variety of tasks at the British Airways Head Office. These will include projects, routine tasks, and activities that really make a difference for the company.
One of your coworkers will be your partner and help you along the way. You will also have the chance to meet other graduates and build your network.
What we are Looking For?
British Airways is interested in hearing different points of view. Thoughts and thoughts that are new. So they urge people with any kind of degree to apply.
Join the British Airways Future Leaders internship program and be a part of the journey. People from all walks of life are welcome.
- Duration: 10 weeks over Summer
- Location: London Heathrow
- Salary: £22,100 (pro-rata)
- Application Closing Date: 29 November 29, 2023
- Start Date: June 2024
Expertise and Knowledge
- Sure of themselves when using Microsoft 365 programs.
- Good speaking skills, both in writing and in person.
- Good knowledge of business.
- Excellent people skills and the ability to get along with others.
- Must be working at least at the 2:2 level in any field.
- You have to be enrolled in an undergraduate program.
Please keep in mind that funding comes with a number of costs that can be split between the applicant and the sponsoring company.
How do I apply for the British Airways Future Leaders Internship 2024?
Everyone who wants to apply must fill out the online form and answer all the questions. Here is the official link to the message about the internship.