Every year, farm employers in Hungary help people from other countries get work visas. Finding a farm job in Hungary as a foreigner can seem daunting, but it can be easy if you have the right information and support. That’s why I’m back today with this post to help you out on how to apply for farm jobs in Hungary. I will give you complete details of farm work jobs in Hungary like benefits, average salary, job requirements, and more.
Some empires can offer you visa sponsorship and to get visa sponsorship you need to apply first and then empires contact you then you can ask for visa. Also, go to the end of this post and you can find the Apply Now link which helps you to check the active job list and apply. Just open the link and search for employers offering visa sponsorship for workers.
|Job title||Farm Jobs|
|Minimum age||21 to 40 years|
|Experience required||not too much/unskilled jobs|
|Average Salary||297000 HUF – 334,000 HUF|
Benefits of Farm jobs in Hungary
- Fresh Food
- Opportunities for Skill Development
- Good Work-Life Balance
- Good Salary
- Place to stay
Available Farm Jobs in Hungary
General Farm workers
In Hungary, a typical peasant laborer is an integral part of the country’s agricultural industry. A typical farm worker’s role includes a variety of tasks related to crop production and livestock rearing. These tasks may include planting and harvesting crops, caring for livestock, and maintaining farm equipment and facilities.
- Caring for dairy cattle can include feeding, milking, and providing medical care to the dairy cattle.
- Milk processing This may include operating equipment for cooling, storing, and transporting milk, as well as testing the quality of the milk and ensuring it meets food safety standards.
- Maintaining a dairy operation can include cleaning barns, stables, and other facilities, as well as repairing and maintaining equipment used in dairy production.
- Managing the business aspects of a dairy operation may include record keeping, managing finances, and marketing dairy products to customers.
- Poultry This may include providing feed, water, and medical care to chickens, turkeys, ducks, and other types of poultry.
- Maintaining a poultry operation may include cleaning barns, coops, and other facilities, as well as repairing and maintaining equipment used in poultry production.
- Processing of poultry products can include preparing poultry for sale, such as slaughtering and packing chickens, turkeys, and other poultry.
- Managing the business aspects of a poultry operation may include record keeping, managing finances, and marketing poultry products to customers.
Sheep farming is an important part of the agricultural industry in Hungary. As a sheep farmer, an individual is responsible for the production and management of sheep and their wool, meat and other products. This includes a variety of tasks related to sheep care, wool and meat processing, and managing the business aspects of a sheep operation.
How to Apply
Click on the below and go to that website and then you can see a list of these jobs we have posted above here on this post.