If you are looking for a role where you can earn a stable income in any foreign country, Italy is the best country for a stable income, and cleaning jobs can earn you good money in Italy. Importantly, you don’t need any skills for cleaning jobs in Italy which means unskilled people can apply for this job all over the world. We have seen 500+ jobs related to cleaning jobs in Italy. Also, we have seen that some companies can offer visa sponsorship to foreign workers which is very helpful for foreign workers.
Many people want to know how to apply for cleaning jobs in Italy that’s why I am back with this article. In this article, we will give you complete details on how to apply for this job and also what are the basic requirements to apply for this job in Italy.
|Job title||Cleaning jobs in Italy|
|Minimum age||21 to 40 years|
|Experience required||unskilled jobs|
|Visa Sponsorship||Yes/some employers can offer|
Benefits of Cleaning jobs in Italy
- Unskilled jobs
- stable income
- Paid time off
- Sponsorship available
- Friendly environment
- Health care
Types of Cleaning Jobs in Italy
- Office Cleaning
- School cleaning
- Commercial places cleaning
- Road cleaning
- Window cleaning
These are some common cleaning jobs you can do in Italy.
Related: Cleaning Jobs In USA For Foreigners With Visa Sponsorship 2023
The average salary for a cleaner in Italy is around 600 to 900 EUR per Month. Some janitors earn more than 1100 EUR because of their experience.
To work as a cleaner in Italy, one usually needs to meet the following requirements:
- The minimum age to work in Italy is 16.
- Non-EU citizens must have a valid work visa to work in Italy.
- A high school diploma is not required for a janitorial job, but some employers may prefer it.
- Knowledge of Italian is essential as it is the main language spoken in Italy. Basic communication skills in Italian can help you find a job.
- Although not mandatory, prior cleaning experience can increase your chances of getting hired.
- A clean criminal record is usually required to work in cleaning positions, especially in sensitive environments such as hospitals or schools.
- Cleaners must be in good physical health and able to perform tasks such as lifting and carrying heavy objects.
How to apply
To apply for a cleaning job in Italy, you can follow these steps:
- Make sure you meet the requirements for the job and have all necessary documents ready, such as your resume, ID or passport, and any relevant certifications or references.
- Click on the below “click here to apply” and then you will land on another page where you can see the list of cleaning jobs and then click and open any jobs that you to apply for.
- Submit your application, including your resume and cover letter.
- If selected, you may be invited for an interview, either in person or over the phone. Be prepared to discuss your experience and skills, and why you are interested in the job.
- The employer may perform a background check and ask for references before offering you the job.
- If you are successful, you will receive a job offer, including details such as the salary, working hours, and any benefits.