The Administrative Assistant is responsible for ensuring that the company runs as smoothly as possible by providing administrative support that is on par with the very best in the business. The individual in this post will divide their time between supporting the team working on Strategy, Research, and External Affairs and the team working on IT and Digital Innovation. They will report to key leads within each of the respective departments.
The person who fills this position will be a professional who is energetic, highly organized and has shown expertise in delivering a variety of administrative support to a senior leader of the company and department. They have excellent relationship-building and communication skills, can foresee requirements and provide proactive solutions, and operate with a mindset of delivering excellent customer service.
They can easily navigate complicated administrative procedures and computerized systems, ensuring that all necessary process stages are finished in a timely and precise manner. In an ideal situation, they will have previous Experience working with people who have personal knowledge of what it is like to live with a handicap and an awareness of how to create documentation that is accessible.
Canadian Financial Advisor jobs 2023
- Employment: Full-time, permanent
- Salary: $50,000 per year
- Place of Employment: One specific place
- Management of essential Human Resources procedures such as hiring, onboarding/orientation, performance management, and payroll
- Coordination of logistics for project fulfillment
- Accurate and efficient coordination of financial administration processes such as invoicing, accounts payable, receivables, and related records
- Liaison with suppliers on administrative matters during project fulfillment
- Maintaining office supplies and equipment;
- Ordering IT hardware and software licenses via internal procurement systems;
- Writing correspondence; producing and supporting forms and documents; and processing electronic signatures.
- Handling departmental petty cash and corporate spending credit card, if necessary
Welder jobs in Canada 2023 (Apply Now)
- A minimum of three years of Experience providing administrative support in a corporate environment
- Previous Experience providing administrative support in a marketing department or organization is viewed favorably Experience providing administrative support in a marketing department or organization is viewed favorably
- Skilled in Microsoft 365, including MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, Forms, and SharePoint
- Experienced with Virtual Meeting Platforms, Including Teams, Zoom, and WebEx; Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills;
- Ability to Produce Grammatically Accurate Documents and Correspondence
- Strong customer service focuses; flexible to changing demands; willing to grow and learn; excellent keyboarding skills and ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure;
- Highly organized with solid time management skills and the ability to prioritize workloads; excellent keyboarding skills
- understanding of document accessibility is an asset;
If improving the quality of life for persons with disabilities interests you, please send your resume and cover letter to Human Resources with the understanding that they will be kept confidential.
At least 14 days before their employment begins, all employees must receive all doses of a vaccine approved by Health Canada to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. This vaccination must be administered if public health authorities recommend another course of action.
They will make reasonable accommodations for individuals who cannot be vaccinated for medical reasons or based on any other protected ground, as required by applicable human rights legislation. The requirements of the relevant human rights legislation will provide this accommodation.
How Should Apply?
Please follow the link provided and fill out the form if you are interested in applying for jobs as an administrative assistant in Canada. You can also apply in other companies for this post by clicking on the below sites,