Good news for students www.relie.com.au is hiring an Associate Product Manager If you are a fresher then this job is great for you as the company requirements for candidates is only 2 years experience and great communication skills.
How to apply
You can apply for this product manager job very easily.
- First, go to the bottom of this post and click on the Apply Now button, and then you will land on the company’s website.
- Scroll down on this website and find the Current Openings section.
- Now here in this section, you can see various jobs open in the company.
- Find the product manager job and then click on the “find out more” button.
- The last step is to fill in all the details that are required.
- The company will contact you if it feels that you are the right candidate for the job.
More Jobs: Hydraulic Technician Required
Details of product manager Job in Australia
- Job Country: Australia
- Job Type: associate product manager
- Experience Required: Maximum
- Knowledge Required
- Age Limit: No
- Plan, communicate, and coordinate the delivery of new product features
- Understand and identify UX issues on our existing product and plan solutions
- Prototype and present new product expansion ideas on our platform
The best candidate for this job
- A background or interest in product development
- Understanding of UX-driven design and customer-centric development
- Great communication skills
- Graduate with 0-2 years of experience
- University student/intern
Product manager salary in Australia (Sydney NSW 2000)
The basic salary of a product manager in Australia is 55000 to 75000. Salary is related to your qualifications and experience. If you are a very beginner some companies may offer you 40k to 30k. But if you have more than 4 years of experience as a product manager your salary can go up to 80k to 90k.
If you are looking for the highest paying job in Australia then this job is good for you as every year your salary will be increased and most of the companies will give you extra bonus.
How can you get visa sponsorship for this product manager job?
If you are from Asia or any other country outside of Australia and you need a visa for this work and you do not have the money to get a visa, you should apply for visa sponsorship. You just directly contact the company that gives you visa sponsorship that is the one and only way you can apply for visa sponsorship. But some company offers visa sponsorship for every candidate. we will post more jobs related to visa sponsorships.
Apply Now button for the product manager job
Here is the link to the website where you can submit your details for this job. Complete details of how you can apply for this job are posted above on this post.